Friday, September 21, 2007

Entry 10: Old News

I've been hearing a lot about Singapore lately but really haven't had time to blog at all. I just had my Psychology and Calculus exams, both aced with flying fucking colours. Yes I am arrogant, but not for long people, not for long.

1) The Cycling Incident. Yes, that cycling incident, the one where it turns out the Young PAP is actually not a political organisation but a harmless environment-loving bunch of kids in white. I think it stands for Panda Awareness Programme.

2) Li Hongyi has been "taken to task". I don't know what that means, but I still can't find Boh Seng's face, yomama. Or has he grown older?

3) Policemen deal with action figures. Don't think it was reported in the papers, but apparently some toy action figures like Ultraman and maybe some Gundams came to life and started to riot, so much that our elite riot police had to deal with these laser shooting fiends. Fierce.

In other news, I just had my first drop of alcohol at Paul's place last Friday, when we gathered for some Indian cuisine at Masala Kitchen, followed by good ol' Batman Returns (which I didn't watch much by the way). I bought a bottle of Bailey's Mint Chocolate just to counter the slightly chilling winds, but I guess when the cold really chills your bones in winter it would be a good idea to switch to methanol Everclear.

By the way, anyone knows if Skyy vodka is good? The bottle are nice but if I can't finish it what's the use of a bottle? Vodka sucks anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what you are talking about, but i just think its crazy that Dulai was given a high position job even though of his record.
Maybe he does have a talent in making used of the company funds.