Been watching Death Note recently. I know, it's a little late and all but how many of you guys watched Samurai Champloo before? Now who's late eh?
Anyway, Death Note is so creepily intelligent and mind-fucking that I can't concentrate on my Psychology revision while watching Light & L battle their wits out. Every move, every step they take just blows me away, like watching Revolver for every series.
I have my own Death Note too. It's called a "To-Do List", dropped from the Realm of Death Gods in Purdue. Whatever event I write in my Death Note, I die a little more inside. Such is its power.
1) Resume. I'm currently working on my resume now, gonna try applying to Boeing and Mazda and Subaru (which, by the way, has a plant here in Lafayette). Nothing much to put in there, gotta try building up my stuff and bullshit more.
2) Psychology Death Notes. Exams next week! Memory and Intelligence and Motivation. Interesting but rote studying stuff. Hard on me.
3) Research Paper. For English. To research on the possibilities of a supersonic transport revival in the commercial airliner market. Niice.
Promises, promises. How many times have we all made promises, broken them, and then not give a shit about breaking them? I promised my mum (and probably everyone else) that I'd post pictures of fall because she's never seen fall before, but I haven't gotten down to doing it. The subzero temperatures every morning when I wake up tends to shrink my brain a little, so that I just happen to forget to bring my camera along to capture the fading scene of red, orange and yellow leaves. Not to mention it averages about 5 degrees Celsius for the past few weeks so I'd rather snuggle in my comforter with.. myself and sleep.
If winter is the real deal, fall is probably the orientation package. Gives you a prelude and makes everything look nice, but the actual thing is crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment