Saturday, February 14, 2009

Entry 50: 3 Month Hiatus

I know I’ve been a bitch to have left this blog alone for more than 3 months, and someone has been bugging me on my chatterbox asking if anyone is home. YES, SOMEONE IS HOME, and he is pissed you knocked more than twice.

I’ve been writing the other personal letters in my own book, and hence the ceasing of the letters. I realised some of them are too personal to be published, and unlike Jianhong, I don’t expose my own dirty secrets in Facebook posts. Heh.

Life’s been good. And when life is good, nobody wants to write. Everyone wants to go out there and “live life”, whatever that means. For me it means not blogging, skipping classes and sleeping in, watching Human Weapon, Whose Line Is It Anyway and planning for Brazil trips. And of course planning my bucket list, if you have somehow read my Facebook post.

Somehow throughout the course of these few years, decades even, I’ve lost what I used to love. I mean apart from ex-girlfriends, I suddenly do not like ice cream, peanuts, I don’t read as much, watch TV as much, speak Mandarin as much. So after much deliberation and hauling my finger asses to type, I decided to put my own bucket list here as well, so everyone who is voyeuristic enough can come on by, leave me a comment and tell me how to truly live my life. And after all that rambling, here’s my bucket list, without the hadoken part.

1) Visit Brazil!

2) Visit Ibiza!

3) Visit Goa!

4) Skydive

5) Bungee jump

6) Learn a martial art

7) Eat a pufferfish in Japan

8) Skinny dip

9) POCAR

10) Marathon

11) Triathlon

12) Collect 3 celebrity signatures

13) Drive above 350kmph

14) A menage-a-trois, or a threesome if you self-pardoned my French without me asking.

15) Write a book, or just a series of shorts.

16) Visit all the Wonders, and depending on which list you refer to, there maybe more than 20 of these.

17) Play a musical instrument

 

So right now I have just set the list at 17, will add on more if I can think of any. And do feel free to help me out, if it’s utter rubbish may you be damned in hell.

No comments: