So down to the nitty gritty. After travelling for at least 6 hours by train I finally arrived in Liverpool Lime Street, smelling of YSL and train seat leather. Tried to go to the toilet but remembered I had no pounds on me, so was bummered. Then finally saw her in the crowd and we proceeded to the hotel. Which fortunately was right smack in the middle of the city centre.
Then we had a Shiverpool tour, a tour of Liverpool's haunted places by these two people dressed as Goths or stuff like that. Tour was great, their acting was awesome, was totally engaged by them. The tour ended in the oldest (and supposedly haunted) pub in Liverpool, where they turned off the lights and did stuff to us. Well I didn't shit my pants but she almost did.
And then it was a nice English breakfast in the morning. Blood sausage, bacon, orange juice, coffee, baked beans, tomato, sausages, mushrooms, the whole works, was
great for hangovers but it didn't cure mine. Ended up suffering during our museum tour the next 5 hours. Felt better after a nice dinner at the Chinese restaurant. Was supposed to go clubbing again but we ended up reach Zach Braff-isms till 3am.Then I had to leave early morning. Thus concludes a great weekend, a nice trip away from listening to ultrasonic frequencies and writing data down. Probably will go visit her someday again, if I'm rich enough. The other side of the Mersey that is.

No comments:
Post a Comment