Thursday, January 3, 2008

Entry 24: We Didn't Start The Fire


Song Of The Moment: Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
Why: One of those songs where people have heard before but don't know the title. In any case, it was the melody for Hossan Leong's We Live In Singapura song. Interesting how Billy Joel crammed so much of history into 5 minutes and gets his point across too.
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it


2008 bodes well. My exam grades finally gotten closure, and they can rest in peace in my academic history now. I can't say the same for Purdue's admin, because I am so gonna raise hell despite what they are doing. Haha.

Things to look forward to in 2008:
1) Work-study! Yeah I'm a workaholic, give me time to rest and I will only rest. Like how I eventually skipped all my Psychology classes and most of my ENGR126 lectures too.
2) Viva Las Vegas! Always wanted to tour Vegas but never had the money to. But since I'm here, might as well.
3) Apartment! Paid for utilities, no fire alarms, no trashy people screaming every night, no more Guitar Hero, no more sharing rooms. I will have my own room! And to make a point I will sleep naked every night.
4) Peru! Well maybe, depends on how much money I have left.
5) Spring! Yes spring. Winter is beautiful and melancholic and all but when you are freezing your toes off every night, all that shit goes out the window. If they are open in the first place.

And so you have it, the top 5 things to look forward to this year! I can't wait to go back to my dorm where I can sleep the whole day.

No comments: