Sunday, January 27, 2008

Entry 26: Extreme Ways


Video of the Moment: Moby - Extreme Ways (Bourne's Ultimatum)
Why: Psychedelic patterns that actually say a lot about the movie. Look closely. The themes of conspiracy and travel and surveillance and shooting all carefully woven into the intricate details. And the song is so badass. There I said ass again Kenneth.

Short post. Rough week past, rough week ahead. Press on soldier.
Drank a lot the past week. Svedka Vodka, Goldschlager, Maker's Mark Whisky, Kahlua, Bailey's, Bacardi all in one night. In copious amounts too. Then I was really mean to Joan for some reason. She just happened to be online and talking to me then.

Poor girl. Heath Ledger died too, so it's like a bad time for her. Haha. I mean if Brad Pitt or Jenna Fischer died I'd probably be as sad.

In other news, Suharto died as well. I cried.

Anyway time for determinants and cofactor expansions. Really hate Linear Algebra.

No comments: