Video Of The Moment: Tic-Tac Commercial
Why: Because she's cute
This past week has been a hectic week, getting my textbooks (and not returning them in time), calling up people to make sure my packages arrive on time, doing 4 homeworks in the FIRST WEEK, paying bills, meeting people, writing essays for scholarship applications, applying for work-study jobs, remembering names and stuff. But yes, I'm glad it's over, and to top it off I played soccer in the harsh weather conditions. The cold winds seared my lungs and nasal passages, but it was worth it. It's been about 8 months since I last ran. I potentially could have died.
To those who love me, I may not be updating as much because I got a shitload of work to do, but I will always try my best. After all, I am at least a week ahead of my homework right now. Workaholics like me thrive on overloading.

No comments:
Post a Comment