Friday, June 13, 2008

Entry 40: P.A.T.T.


Video Of The Moment: Nitemare - Alumina
Why: It's the ending theme from Death Note, and everyone knows that Death Note rocks so hard it's better than Bon Jovi and Good Charlotte combined. It's also played in full (I think) at the end of the director's cut version of Death Note.

Life's been good. Sitting around, mixing drinks and complaining to myself about the lack of class of drinking cocktails from beer steins. Amaretto and Bombay Sapphire with some Minute Maid, it's supposed to be an aperitif if only I knew the proportions to put in.

Just Peter Heering and Cointreau to complete the Singapore Sling recipe. And cherries. Never, NEVER forget the diabetes-inducing cherries.

I just came back from Neon Cactus, and the atmosphere was so lame there I've had more fun at small house parties. My girlfriend could come by my room, play Solitaire the whole night while I meditate to sleep with Tosca albums playing in the background, and it would be more exciting. In fact, even an episode of Grey's Anatomy would be much more exciting. In summer it's almost empty I could concuss drunk on the floor and wake up knowing that noone stepped on my beautiful legs. And they played "wassup wassup" hip-hop all night I got totally sick of it. Why can't they play classics like Natasja's Calabria. Damn angmohs. Really can't wait to go back Singapore, gotta use my VIP and members passes before they expire haha.

A few other Japanese songs that kick more ass than My Chemical Lampahs:
1) Namie Amuro - Baby Don't Cry
2) Maximum The Hormone - What's Up, People? (Death Note second intro)
3) Nitemare - The World (Death Note first intro)
4) Hayashibara Megumi - Sakura Saku (Love Hina intro)
5) Orange Range - Asterisk (first Bleach intro)
6) move - Dogfight (Initial D Stage 4 first intro)
7) Morning Musume - Sexy Boy SoyoKaze ni Yori Sotte
8) Namie Amuro - Put 'Em Up
9) Saeko Chiba - Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan (theme)

Now I'm stuck in front of my laptop screen because of the vodka Red Bull, wondering if I should get the Topman canvas carry-all, A|X indigo wash jeans or my Nokia 7370. I would've gotten all of them if the Red Bull wasn't keeping me alert. Hah.

Ok emo time.

<<同恩 - 本来>>
下雨了站在玻璃门里头
并没有总是挂念着我
你带着雨伞来接我
夜晚了只剩老板跟我
像从前你抽着烟皱眉头
不知怎么安抚太任性的我
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你不再疼爱我以后
已经过去雨伞和雨衣
不会再庇护我
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你不再疼我以后
来不及了
手写的留言对象
已经不会是我

停雨了不必再躲雨了
已经过了该打烊的时候
还是不太想走
太晚了只能坐计程车
为什么想念着摩托车
常常会半路熄火的后座
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你放弃爱我以后
已经过去雨伞和雨衣
不会再庇护我
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你不再疼我以后
来不及了
长长的简讯对象
已经不会是我
走在湿漉漉红砖道上
沿着导盲砖试着假装
的确有点困难
也许我就这样走路回家
反正你不再在乎几点
该几点回到家
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你再也不疼我以后
已经过去雨伞和雨衣
不会再保护我
本来不觉得你特别疼我
直到你放弃爱我以后
来不及了
对不起长大太慢
害你遗失了我
抱歉让你白费了这么多

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Japanese Vocalist in that video is so dressed up that no one realised that he is ,in fact, ...ugly. And that drummer's dress sense so not in-sync with that vocalist, dont you think?

Anonymous said...

Do you by any chance have the song Luv Connection by Towa Tei?