Sunday, December 30, 2007

Entry 22: Material Science

Album of the Moment: Ministry of Sound's The Annual 2007 (UK Version)
Why: Because of the following sweet tracks
Put Your Hands Up For Detroit, Rock This Party, Calabria, Flaunt It, Superfreak, Hush Boy, Boogie 2nite, Mymymy, Love Don't Let Me Go. ALL HOUSEY AND HAPPY.

As you all know from my previous post, I bought a lot of Christmas stuff for myself. Robin Huang complained that I only write, and no pictures to back up. So here's some pictures to garnish my entry.

1) Loreal Sublime Bronze Gelee


Because winters are not good for suntanning, and I need some Vitamin E moisturiser because I feel like a snake every morning. A white and pale snake.

2) Absolut Disco


Retro, cool, classy and limited. The 2007 Holiday edition! Not some commercialised casing they are gonna produce soon next year. So yes, I'm bragging about getting the real deal.

3) Stainless Steel Frost Matte Money Clip


To clip my money and look classy. And wallets make my ass sore.

4) SkullCandy Full Metal Jacket Earbuds


Mine are white of course. Like my Skullcandy Lowrider headphones. And hair. Or what it used to be.

5) 24-pack Rice Krispies Treats


Give me this or sex when I'm feeling down. If you're Jenna Fischer, try both.

One thing that always peeves me is when people lead the conversation this direction:
Me: Wah today quite cold. Damn wind chills.
Person: Oh man you haven't seen wind chills yet.

Your point being? Sometimes I just wanna lead the conversation this way:
Me: Wah today quite cold. Damn wind chills.
Person: Oh man you haven't seen wind chills yet.
Me: Oh really? So if you have seen REAL wind chills, why are you still wearing your North Face jacket?

But I realised it was kind of long to reply to, so I think next time I will respond by saying
Me: Really? Sucks to be me then.
And then walk away. It's sarcastic, alpha and fuck-offish all rolled into one sentence. I think I will adopt it as my new catchphrase.

Or just do it Michael Scott style.
Me: Wah today quite cold. Damn wind chills.
Person: Oh man you haven't seen wind chills yet.
Me: That's what she said.

No comments: