Short update today because I am already late for class. This is going to be printed behind the Purdue AAE Tshirt.
Top Ten Reasons to be a Purdue Aerospace Engineer.
1. Being able to say "Why yes, I am a rocket scientist."
2. Because a normal college life is so overrated.
3. Its not the length of the vector that counts, its how you apply the force.
4. Jet Engines: Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow.
5. Our rockets never explode on the launch pad.
6. Getting a 50% on an exam is cause for celebration.
7. We can draw you a free body diagram.
8. "This isn't liberal arts, you should all get the same answer".
9. I thought "All Nighters" had something to do with members of the opposite sex.
10. My schedule was open between the hours of 12am and 5am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment