Sunday, March 2, 2008

Entry 28: Titillation

Song Of The Moment: Armin van Buuren - Captured [Sebastian Brandt Remix]
Why: I just woke up 20 minutes ago, and didn't have any inspiration for any videos.

I have no idea why the title. Maybe tits was in my mind when I wrote it?

It was a real study marathon yesterday, about 17 hours in total with only one meal. Completed only half the things on my agenda, and serious Aeromechanics is getting the better of me. It takes me about 5 hours on average to get to the solution, and it's never fully correct. But as you muck more than 5 hours on your questions, you realise the many intricacies of vector mechanics. Coriolis acceleration, transport acceleration, tangential acceleration and all the other rubbish that is equally a waste of time.

Many of you have been making noise over why I haven't been updating. I'm having exams EVERY week (and I mean it) because my 6 courses stagger their exams, and they follow one after another. Been doing rather ok for my studies, skipping lectures and not finishing homework, but that's part of growing up.

And then I'm working 4 days a week in the computer lab, every time from 11-2am. So technically I sleep about 5 hours every night. Tiring but keeps me from doing other things like Team Fortress 2 or Need For Speed Most Wanted, which I am still trying to complete but the cops wouldn't let me.

Watching Initial D while studying certainly adds motivation to whatever was already left in my engine. That's how 17 hour passed yesterday, and also while watching Ace Ventura. And to my horror, my table lamp has blown its bulb because I think I left it on for too long yesterday. So now I go to use my make-up cabinet light, which is not very bright at all. I feel like the Chinese guy who caught fireflies for light in order to study. Fierce.

Ok got to go finish my other Aero questions. May not be back in a while.

No comments: