Monday, April 28, 2008

Entry 34: A Pre-Summer Night's Dream


Song Of The Moment: Sneaker Pimps - Spin Spin Sugar
Why: No whys! Because I say so!

Summer is just next week! So before I finally comes I shall make a comprehensive to-do list in the 3 months that I have.

1) Finish reading A Short History of Nearly Everything. It's been dragging on for the whole semester, now it's time to finish it and get it over with.

2) Solve a Rubik's Cube.

3) Finish reading D-Day.

4) Move house!

5) Go to Indy for aerodynamics seminar.

6) Finish reading Cosmos.

7) Finish reading Audio Culture.

8) Get a dual-deck CD player.

9) Hook up a kick-ass sound system for my own room.

10) Learn a new language meanwhile, like French.

11) Research.

12) Sort out my wardrobe and add new stuff.

13) Read up about stock market investment here.

14) Sleep.

15) Complete Company of Heroes.

Shall add on to this list as time goes by.

No comments: