I'm just in the mood for an interlude, since people are complaining that I keep talking about my trip. So I shall turn 180 degrees and give you excitement instead, and bombard you, my dear reader, with awesome videos and hot chicks and rants about everything.
Robbie Williams - Beyond The Sea
I'll sing this to my girlfriend someday when I bring her on my yatch. Right now she's in the Olympics competing in gymnastics so I shouldn't bug her. Yes, Shawn, we will lead a happy life once you turn 21, and we will go to, like, Auckland or something. Somewhere beyond the sea. I know, I'm creepy, but I know my limits. I've been stalked before.
Tribute to Romanian Gymnastics
I've always had a thing for Romanian gymnasts, because they are hot, flexible, exotic and just awesome as a whole package. They make me wanna go "Aww so cute, you guys want your land back from the Soviets". But the likes of Alexandra Marinescu (who happens to be working as a DJ now), Daniella Silivas and Nadia Comaneci will forever be in the hearts of people who like gymnastics. Well I don't quite like gymnastics, but it just awes me that they can fly around with bars and beams. Obsession? Maybe. But perversion? Definitely.
Peter Auty - Walking In The Air
I know, after the previous video a lot of you will be asking me what song that was. Well, it was from The Snowman soundtrack, composed by Howard Blake and sung by this little boy called Peter Auty. Some choirboy called Aled Jones claimed credit for it though. Haunting song. Shall be my soundtrack in my skydiving video.
To continue in my trend of creepiness, here's another hot chick, Melissa Theuriau. According to this particular website, the best thing about her is that "her nipples are online!". I can't locate the link now though. I know, chick-whoring on a weekday, but what's a guy to do when all it does is rain heavily outside? Watch Remy Ong bowl? Please. Why is bowling even a sport anyway? How the hell do you commentate on bowling?
"Oh.. that's a beautiful curve on the ball.. just like the previous one, and the one before that, the first was slightly straighter. Look at his poise, his gracefulness. A bead of sweat rolls down his.. no wait.. they don't sweat BECAUSE THEY ARE IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM!"
I dare say that billiards is infinitely more a sport than bowling, because at least there's strategy and different variations of situations involved. What strategies are there to bowling? "Hmm maybe I'll bowl a 9 this time round instead of going for a strike, so I can conserve energy." Lameass bowlers. If I had a Death Note I'd get rid of professional bowlers.
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok
The epitome of lame MTVs. Listen to the lyrics if you will too, it's about prostitution and stuff in Bangkok.
Vinylshakerz - One Night In Bangkok
The remix of the previous song, the bass and riff is really catchy. A little techno-ish, but this techno I can stand. Not the Cascada or DJ Sammy kind of make-me-slit-my-wrists kind of techno, the kind you always hear at the basement in Far East. And just in case you rock-punk-garbage-lovin' people come tell me I am ah beng, sod off.
Global Deejays - The Sound of San Francisco
Just to put in you people's faces.
And now for some rants and random facts:
1) Shawn Johnson is 4' 9". Not 4' 8" as people believe her to be.
2) Michael Phelps is not chill.
3) Road Cycling is actually exciting. More exciting than say, golf or BOWLING. Especially when the commentators are good, they tell you about the strategies involved, as well as the 12km uphill rides for every 25/6 km lap, where the competitors have to cycle 7 laps. Crazy stuff. Samuel Sanchez is awesome.
4) The Beijing Olympics had many world records broken. One especially interesting one for about 4,500 types of drug testing.
5) Alicia Sacramone's 21. And mine.
6) Tao Li got 5th. But at least Remy Ong's still a wanker. I SAID IT. Freedom of speech. And freedom does not encompass freedom of making a sport out of everything.
Some people might ask, what about archery and shooting? Well archery has been around for thousands of years, probably millions. Except T-Rexes, they couldn't possible shoot an arrow with those arms. But anyhow, archery and skeet-shooting were part of hunting as a whole, and you don't suppose ancient people rolled huge rocks at families of meerkats do you? Rhetorical question. THEY DID NOT.
7) Putin is damn chill. Because he's the only one that can say, "Say, before we celebrate humanity let's go attack Georgia, and then go get some Gold medals after that." Total badass. South Ossetia must be so proud to have such a Big Brother.
More updates to come soon, so meanwhile, feast your eyes on the videos over and over again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment