And here's the second FAQ, and as I promised, will be about my personal life. Or lack thereof, seeing that you, my reader, are reading my personal blog now. No 20 Questions, just 7, because I can't come up with enough questions to ask myself. Comment if you want to ask questions, or ask me on MSN.
If you had a theme song to your life, what would it be?
Interesting question, I must commend myself on this fantastic query. I can't think of any great song to put as my theme song, but probably a trance song. Because then there's no lyrics for you to read too much into, and I can say whatever I want. But if I really had to choose, right now it would be Hymne des Fraternisés by Phillippe Rombi.
And of course, Josh Groban's Remember at my funeral. To feed my huge ego.
What grinds your gears?
The answer varies from season to season, but lately it happens to be bowlers.. well not quite lately since I always hated bowling. But yes, bowlers and emo bands. And Goths. The ancient Goths were awesome warriors who probably could break your neck; and these rebels without a cause used the same name for some reason. I don't know why, I'm not going to Wiki it for you because I don't care.
Also, cheap American beers and Good Charlotte. All-time faves.
Why do you have so many toiletries?
Well I didn't quite come up with this question, people who have seen me dresser asked this. It seems I have more toiletries than all my roommates' totalled up. Just for the record, I have
1) 4 bottles of cologne
2) 2 cans of deodorant
3) 2 tubes of styling gel
4) 2 bottles of self-tanner
5) 2 bottles of shampoo
6) 3 tubes of conditioner
7) 2 bottles of molding clay
8) 2 bottles of body wash
9) 1 bottle of moisturiser
10) 1 tube of facial moisturiser
11) 2 bottles of facial wash
12) 1 bottle of Absolut Disco
Seems pretty normal to me.
Why do you like electronic music so much?
If you're asking this, it's either you hate electronic music or you don't know why people appreciate electronic music. I'm not about to do another discourse here because I have more fruitful things to do than to let people criticise my own taste for music. Just to recap, some ancient time ago in my old blog I did explain the rough differences between electronic genres, but if you are too thick in the skull to be open-minded and enter this forbidden zone then I suggest you stay out and listen to your Good Charlotte, Daughtry, Death Cab for A Cutie, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, The Used, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Panic At The Disco. And of course, I definitely generalise, that's why I stay out of sight of such music, as you do my type. So I suggest we don't cross paths and tread carefully on this sheet of ice we call harmony.
Retro is awesome by the way.
Angsty, eh?
Not really. Once you get to know me, I'm much worse.
Oasis or Coldplay?
Just to throw you off balance, I like Oasis. So it's not all bass and lights for me, in case you were wondering.
Favourite quotes?
I thought I'd take this opportunity to flaunt he by-products of my rusty brain.
Some people live by asking, "Why?"; others live by asking, "Why not?". I live by asking, "Why now?" - ME!
You can't spell Ménage à trois without Me. - ME again!
Just a disclaimer, the second quotes doesn't even make sense. But I googled it and nothing similar showed up, so I very well could have patented it. Just like how I used the term "AA" to mean Attract Attention long ago. I may have been the first to use it because being an online geek noone has used it then. And that was when I was 14. I said MAY. Anyhow, the e is accented, I totally see that.
Shine on you crazy diamond, because we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others. - Jake Green, Revolver
Which makes so much sense. I had the propensity to copy my whole Facebook About Me section but I thought I'd spare you from imploding with philosophical atas-ness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment