Saturday, May 30, 2009

Entry 58: Aachen Week 2




I have to do things by week now because it's hard to keep track of what's happening everyday, and I am a pretty busy man. Maybe not too busy, just pretty. A pretty man.

So I spent most of my time studying German since the programme has already started, so it's a 9 week countdown from now. Countdown to Montreal with Justaman. Bought a bicycle for 50 Euros, much cheaper than buying monthly bus tickets. Also good exercise, which I need, and unfortunately I had to forgo my running shoes because of the weight.

Bought 2 books, Stephen's Clarke's Merde Actually and Talk To The Snail. I highly recommend it, because it is too damn funny. Read it with a pinch of salt and you'll be fine.

Justaman is going back to Matàne (damn French accents taking me so fucking long to find in character map) for the whole of next month till July, so I'm glad I'm working everyday to take my mind off things. Meanwhile, if you haven't already noticed, there's some photos that I added. The rest of them are on my Facebook album.

So if you thought this entry was boring, it isn't, I'm just slightly hungover from the party last night with some Americans, Persian and German chicks. Parties are pretty much the same everywhere so nothing much to write about. Also will be busy planning my Amsterdam, Vienna and Belgium trips.

No comments: